News and Announcements
Parents,The complete package for the meet this weekend has been uploaded to “team documents”. A few things to note:
1. Admission for spectators is $5.00 per day or $12.00 for three days.
2. The top 6 athletes in running events will advance to AAU Junior Olympics.
3. Top 5 athletes in filed events will advance to AAU Junior Olympics.
4. The schedule is marked tentative. Final Meet Schedule will be posted after entries close. Event order will not change but start times may differ based on number of entries. Age groups of same like sex may be combined in distance races/walks. Event Schedules will be available at registration.
5. Venders will include 2017 AAU Region 5 National Qualifier T-Shirts, Photo’s and concessions will also be
6. Coaches will be admitted free with a 2017 Non-Athlete member card and photo ID.
7. Bib numbers must be worn during competition. There is a $10.00 replacement fee for lost bib numbers.
Bibs will be picked up on Friday by either Coach Ken or Coach Paulette and will be available for pick-up prior to your athlete’s event.
8. Implements will not be provided for field events.
9. Steeplechase will not be contested but registered athletes will automatically advance.
10. Results will be posted on line at www.aauathletics.org
11. Event schedule starts at page 6
Practice will be at North Stafford at 5:45pm Today. Please bring spikes , running shoes and water.
For those athletes that qualified at the Regional Meet, please advise if you will NOT be attending the District Qualifier this weekend. We must know by 7:00 p.m. If we do not hear from you we presume your athlete will participate. Registration closes tonight!!!!
The cost of this meet is $25.00. Some of the parents, I discussed your meet fee balance with you and will finalize bills tonight. If you have questions, please feel free to contact me.
I have already been informed that the following athletes will not participate:
Today’s Practice is cancelled due to Thunderstorm Warnings!!