News and Announcements
PRACTICE WILL BE HELD AT NORTH STAFFORD AT 5:45PM TODAY!
Family/Athletes,We are back at it this afternoon at North Stafford. Please ensure you bring running shoes , spikes and water.
CONGRATULATIONS - 2017 JUNIOR OLYMPIC QUALIFIERS
The following athletes qualified for the 2017 Junior Olympics:
1) Belinda Johnson (13) -800M
2) Cadell Lee (11) – 3000M/Mini Javelin
3) Desmond Cook (14) – Javelin/Shot Put/Triple Jump
4) Devin Cook (11) – 800M/Mini Javelin
5) Donavon Burton (13) – 1500M/3000M
6) Hakeem Mutebi (16) – 800M
7) India Sims (12) – Mini Javelin
8) Jacinto Jones II (14) – Javelin
9) Jeremy Hull (10) – Mini Javelin
10) Katie Jones (14) – Javelin/Shot Put
11) Kendra Williams (16) – Discuss/Javelin/Shot Put
12) Malcom Lee (9) – 800M/1500M/Mini Javelin
13) Mikhail Carter (17) –Steeplechase
14) Normandy Carter (13) – 800M
15) Samira Suggs (10) – 800M/1500M
16) Troy Hull (9) – 400M/Mini Javelin
17) Wesley Burton (16) – 3000m
18) Xavier Woolfolk (13) – Javelin
19) Zoi Betties (15) – 3000M RW
There will be no practice on Monday 26 June 2017
Athletes thanks for all of your hard work this weekend. Parents thanks for your support to your athletes. Coaches your hard work and dedication can never be compensated. After a three day meet, everyone could use a break. There will be no practice on Monday 26 June 2017. Athletes should be prepared to work on Tuesday.
Once official results are posted, we will post to website.
Day 2 of AAU Region 5 National Qualifier, 24 June 2017
Looking forward to another great day on the track tomorrow.
This is a reminder that field events will start at 8:00 am, to include: Javelin (13G, 14G, 15-6G, and 17-18W) flowed by boys; shot put (13G, 14G, 15-6g, and 17-18W) followed by boys and the long jump (13G, 14G, 15-6g, and 17-18W Pit 1 and (13B, 14B, 15-6B, and 17-18M pit 2)
Running events all start at 9:00 am.
You should plan to arrive 60 to 90 minutes before your scheduled events.
Please see Coach Jay to get your bib.
First Day AAU Region 5 Qualifier Results!!
Family,The following athletes qualified in there events today for the 2017 Junior Olympics in Detroit Michigan:
Cadell Lee – Sixth Place Finish with a time of 11:55.23
Donavon Burton – First Place Finish with a time of 11:25.74
Wesley Burton – Third Place Finish with a time of 11:20.34
Zoi Betties – First Place Finish with a time of 17:10.00
Congratulations to all and we look forward to announcing more qualifier’s on Saturday and Sunday!!