2019 AAU Virginia North District Meet 9 June 2019
I did not get a chance to speak with all of the parents yesterday at practice but wanted to provide some important information about the meet this weekend.
1. It will be on Sunday not Saturday at Colgan High School in Manassas
2. Gates open at 0630
3. This is a required meet to qualify for the AAU Junior Olympics
4. The top 16 will advance to the District Meet
5. All run times are FINAL
6. Coaches will distribute bibs for athletes to wear. Athletes must wear the bib assigned to them. If a bib is lost, a new one can be purchased for $10.00. The team will not pay for replacement bibs unless the loss is due to the negligence of a coach.
7. Athletes will have four attempts for throws and jumps
8. Live results will be posted at aauathletics.org
I have attached a copy of the handout. I will have copies available at the meet as well.
The document 2019_AAU_District_Qualifier_Handout.docx was attached to this post.