News and Announcements
Due to the high humidity, heat and possible thunderstorms, todays practice is cancelled. If you have a Treadmill please review the following work;
• Set treadmill to jogging speed for 15-20 mins
• Steady increase incline to 6 percent
• After 20mins re-adjust tread mill to flat surface. and adjust treadmill speed to allow for 30-second sprints (8 to 10)
• Sprint for 30 seconds; rest for 30 seconds (the rest is a walk, don’t stop)
• Repeat sprints for specified reps
Sets/Reps: 3 sets of 8 to 10 repetitions
Due to the high humidity and heat, todays practice is cancelled.
Practice will be at 5:45pm. Please ensure you bring your running shoes.
Information for the qualifying meet is attached. This is a change from the previous schedule. If a password is needed it is “220”. If you are not able to open the attachment please follow this link:
The event is three days with most athletes competing on Saturday and Sunday. On Friday 3000M Runners and race walkers will compete.
Please review the schedule and advise if your athlete will be attending.
Entry fee is $25.00 per athlete. This was not paid as part of your meet fees; however your meet fees will be adjusted based on the meets attended and you be informed of your actual cost.
The admission cost for spectator is $7.00 per day or $15.00 for all three days.
Coaches are admitted free with their current AAU cards and a photo ID.
The document Region_5_Qualifier_June_29_June_-_1_July_2018.docx was attached to this post.